Justin Timberlake sends wedding cake to sick grandpa
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: BALD ELMO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: Bon Appetit/ Peggy Sirota/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Justin Timberlake has flown slices of his wedding cake halfway around the world to share his big day with his sick grandfather.
The "SexyBack" hit maker walked down the aisle with his bride Jessica Biel in a romantic ceremony in Italy last week, but his maternal grandparents, Bill and Sadie Bomar, were unable to attend the bash as Bill is recovering from surgery.
However, kind-hearted Timberlake ensured his beloved grandpa got a taste of the three-day affair by delivering slices of the almond and coconut cake served at the lavish nuptials.
Sadie is quoted as telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I couldn't go to the wedding. Justin was heartbroken, but I couldn't leave my husband Bill, who is ill in hospital. I'm so sorry I had to miss it but I talked to Justin and Jessie, and they understood that I couldn't leave Papa."
"So Justin said he was making me an album of photos and sending some cake. They called me on the day and I congratulated them and told Justin thank you for giving me this beautiful new granddaughter...
"They had a beautiful day. Jessica's such a beautiful girl. I just love her. They are coming here real soon and will show me the pictures."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite