Justin Timberlake sends wedding cake to sick grandpa
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: BALD ELMO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: Bon Appetit/ Peggy Sirota/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Justin Timberlake has flown slices of his wedding cake halfway around the world to share his big day with his sick grandfather.
The "SexyBack" hit maker walked down the aisle with his bride Jessica Biel in a romantic ceremony in Italy last week, but his maternal grandparents, Bill and Sadie Bomar, were unable to attend the bash as Bill is recovering from surgery.
However, kind-hearted Timberlake ensured his beloved grandpa got a taste of the three-day affair by delivering slices of the almond and coconut cake served at the lavish nuptials.
Sadie is quoted as telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I couldn't go to the wedding. Justin was heartbroken, but I couldn't leave my husband Bill, who is ill in hospital. I'm so sorry I had to miss it but I talked to Justin and Jessie, and they understood that I couldn't leave Papa."
"So Justin said he was making me an album of photos and sending some cake. They called me on the day and I congratulated them and told Justin thank you for giving me this beautiful new granddaughter...
"They had a beautiful day. Jessica's such a beautiful girl. I just love her. They are coming here real soon and will show me the pictures."
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite