Kristen Stewart is 'least trusted movie star'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
According to a "100 Most Trusted People in America" nationwide poll conducted by Reader's Digest, Kristen Stewart is the least trusted movie star in America.
Reader's Digest compiled a list of more than 200 American opinion shapers, leaders and headline makers from 15 highly influential professions and presented it to more than 1,000 Americans (a representative sample of adults living in the United States), asking them to rank each name on how trustworthy they thought each individual was. Trustworthiness was determined by "integrity and character, exceptional talent, drive to personal excellence, internal moral compass, message, honesty and leadership."
According to their results, Stewart received the lowest trust score (24 percent) amongst all of the movie stars who made the list, despite her status as one of the highest-paid stars in Hollywood.
And who's the least trusted male star who made the list?
Tom Cruise, who scored just 27 percent.
Not surprisingly, popular celebs Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock received the highest scores (65 percent and 63 percent respectively), with Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep not trailing far behind (62 percent and 61 percent).
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite