Kate Beckinsale Bans Daughter From Facebook
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News11 of 13
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'
Kate Beckinsale has banned her daughter from joining social networking site Facebook.
RELATED: Kate Beckinsale at Comic-Con
The actress, who currently stars in "Total Recall," has a 13-year-old daughter, Lily Sheen, with former partner Michael Sheen, and although she admits she isn't the strictest parent, she has put her foot down when it comes to mixing with pals on the website.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I have those conversations with her where she's like, 'But everyone else is doing it!' And I go, 'Well, you're not.' I let her put a temporary purple rinse in her hair as it washed out. But I wouldn't let her have Facebook."
She added, "I've got my own little code of things that I think are all right. I'm fine with things that are not permanent. But to me Facebook is permanent."
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite