Kate Bosworth shows off red hair on movie set: Picture
- Photo: Lenny Abbot/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 10
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: WP#SFC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: GIA/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/GettyImages.com6 of 10
- Photo: Benoit Tessier/Reuters7 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's 'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's '
By Us Weekly
Hot new hue, Kate! Natural blonde Kate Bosworth showed off some fiery red hair on the New York City set of her upcoming movie "Still Alice" on March 4.
The actress, 31, was photographed walking around Manhattan's Harlem neighborhood with her now-light-auburn locks pulled back into a messy bun. Peachy pink lips complemented her pale complexion, and she wore a puffy black jacket to keep warm in the cold.
This is not the first time the actress has been a redhead. She previously dyed her locks a coppery shade for the 2010 movie "The Warriors Way."
"I wanted her to be a redhead, and I was hellbent on that," she told Cinema Blaze of her character in that film. "I was like, 'How can you have this fierce, fiery, crazy, feral woman in the middle of a desert with jet black hair? I love jet black hair, but she has to be a redhead.'"
The "Blue Crush" actress also changed up her tresses for 2006's "Superman Returns" and 2003's "Wonderland." "I dyed my hair for 'Wonderland.' I love being a brunette and I really enjoy playing with hair color," she told Allure in March 2013, "but dye is just so hard on your hair."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite