Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez "Love Sex," Says Pal
- Photo: Raf-TDX-Sasha/X171 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Causi/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'The Carter' Director Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Chris Cole Skate DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 AM
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Brooklyn Bridge'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:12:00 AM
- 'Black Swan' Producer Jon Avnet Launches Indigenous Media With Focus on Premium DiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for 'American Idol' New York AuditionsMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 8:55:00 PM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New H
Apparently, New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez is a homerun in the bedroom.
"They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."
Still, Hudson, 30, is aware of Rodriguez's playboy rep: During his five-year marriage to wife Cynthia, he stepped out with stripper Joslyn Noel Morse; another fling recalls portraits of the slugger as a centaur hanging over his bed.
She won't have to worry about him straying, pals tells Us: "She's with him every second," says a source.
Another adds that Rodriguez, 34, has confided that Hudson means more to him than Madonna, whom he dated after his 2008 split with wife Cynthia, and that "Kate is changing him for the better."
"He's less of a jerk," jokes the pal. "He's also more free-spirited."
For more on their steamy romance - including how Hudson says they'll be together "forever," their plans for a 2010 move-in and whether wedding bells are in their future - pick up the new Us Weekly today!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite