Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez "Love Sex," Says Pal
- Photo: Raf-TDX-Sasha/X171 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Causi/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Apparently, New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez is a homerun in the bedroom.
"They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."
Still, Hudson, 30, is aware of Rodriguez's playboy rep: During his five-year marriage to wife Cynthia, he stepped out with stripper Joslyn Noel Morse; another fling recalls portraits of the slugger as a centaur hanging over his bed.
She won't have to worry about him straying, pals tells Us: "She's with him every second," says a source.
Another adds that Rodriguez, 34, has confided that Hudson means more to him than Madonna, whom he dated after his 2008 split with wife Cynthia, and that "Kate is changing him for the better."
"He's less of a jerk," jokes the pal. "He's also more free-spirited."
For more on their steamy romance - including how Hudson says they'll be together "forever," their plans for a 2010 move-in and whether wedding bells are in their future - pick up the new Us Weekly today!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite