Kate Hudson Helps Alex Rodriguez Celebrate Yankees' World Series Win
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi / Splash News/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
After his team won their 27th World Series Thursday - beating the Philadelphia Phillies 7-3 - New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez and Kate Hudson hit NYC hot spot 10ak -- along with Rodriguez's mom, Lourdes Navarro, and his sister, Suzy.
They celebrated alongside Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter and his girlfriend Minka Kelly. Rodriguez, 34, and Hudson, 30, "got there at 2 a.m., but Kate left after a half-hour while A-Rod stayed close to 5 am.," a source tells Usmagazine.com. "Minka and Derek seemed really happy, as did they all, and didn't leave until 5 as well."
Since meeting Rodriguez this past May, Hudson has followed him closely during the winning season, attending games in Miami and Toronto.
At Yankee Stadium Wednesday night, she and dad Kurt Russell cheered on (along with Spike Lee, Donald Trump, Regis Philbin and Mary J. Blige, who sang the national anthem).
Although she denied engagement talk in the December issue of British Elle, Hudson is more than smitten with her beau, Us Weekly recently reported.
"They love sex!" a pal told Us. "Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."
Us also reported that Hudson has been mellowing out Rodriguez, a notorious egomaniac.
A former Rodriguez fling remembers seeing portraits of the slugger as a centaur hanging over his bed. "He was so vain," his ex tells Us.
"He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure?"
Adds the ex, "It was ridiculous."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite