Kate Hudson introduces workout line
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Reuters4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: MPNC/GSI7 of 9
- Photo: AO1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Actress Kate Hudson has stepped into the world of fashion by introducing a collection of workout clothes.
The "Something Borrowed" star has co-founded the gym collection Fabletics with online fashion retailer JustFab Inc.
The actress, who encourages women to exercise in style, hopes the line, which includes sportswear and accessories, will be affordable as all items are priced under $100.
Hudson tells the New York Daily News, "At Fabletics, we believe all women should be able to have hip styles and amazing quality at prices that won't break the bank."
The collection, which features sports bras, jackets, sweatshirts and scarves, is available online through the shopping website.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite