Kate Hudson introduces workout line
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Reuters4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: MPNC/GSI7 of 9
- Photo: AO1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Actress Kate Hudson has stepped into the world of fashion by introducing a collection of workout clothes.
The "Something Borrowed" star has co-founded the gym collection Fabletics with online fashion retailer JustFab Inc.
The actress, who encourages women to exercise in style, hopes the line, which includes sportswear and accessories, will be affordable as all items are priced under $100.
Hudson tells the New York Daily News, "At Fabletics, we believe all women should be able to have hip styles and amazing quality at prices that won't break the bank."
The collection, which features sports bras, jackets, sweatshirts and scarves, is available online through the shopping website.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite