Kate Hudson not getting married to Matthew Bellamy 'anytime soon'
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Gade/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: JD/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young//Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex/Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Wedding bells still aren't ringing for Kate Hudson. The 34-year-old actress has been engaged to Muse rocker Matthew Bellamy for nearly three years, but is in no rush to walk down the aisle. During an appearance on "Live With Kelly & Michael" on Jan. 28, Hudson explained why she has no plans to wed yet.
"Are you planning a big wedding to your fiance?" co-host Michael Strahan asked.
"No, I'm planning nothing right now. I'm so busy, we've been so busy and it's been great. I come from an unconventional family -- they're not married, my parents aren't married," Hudson explained of mom Goldie Hawn and her longtime partner Kurt Russell, who she affectionately calls dad. (Hawn split from Hudson's biological father, Bill Hudson, in 1980.) "So there's a part of me that goes, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right. And I'm going to take the time to really plan it right. ... And it's a lot. Planning a wedding is a lot! I mean, I did a movie about planning a wedding and that was a lot, let alone actually planning a wedding!" the "Bride Wars" star joked. "So, no. Not anytime soon, no."
Hudson has had her hands full raising her two boys. "Ryder just turned 10, which is so crazy and he's such a dude," she said of her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson. "Bing is two and a half and it's just going [by fast]," Hudson added of her son with Bellamy, 35. "He is a drummer. ... That's all he wants to do."
In addition to motherhood and acting, Hudson's latest business venture may also be a reason why her wedding has been on hold. The "Wish I Was Here" actress launched Fabletics, an activewear line, in October 2013.
"It's great, but it's affordable," she told co-host and fitness enthusiast Kelly Ripa of the clothing. "As I get older and start to delve into other aspects of my life, this was something that I really wanted to do to reach women who wanted to make different types of goals for themselves. ... I just think women creating a mind-body experience and making those goals for themselves is super important."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite