Kate Hudson not getting married to Matthew Bellamy 'anytime soon'
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Gade/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: JD/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young//Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex/Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
Wedding bells still aren't ringing for Kate Hudson. The 34-year-old actress has been engaged to Muse rocker Matthew Bellamy for nearly three years, but is in no rush to walk down the aisle. During an appearance on "Live With Kelly & Michael" on Jan. 28, Hudson explained why she has no plans to wed yet.
"Are you planning a big wedding to your fiance?" co-host Michael Strahan asked.
"No, I'm planning nothing right now. I'm so busy, we've been so busy and it's been great. I come from an unconventional family -- they're not married, my parents aren't married," Hudson explained of mom Goldie Hawn and her longtime partner Kurt Russell, who she affectionately calls dad. (Hawn split from Hudson's biological father, Bill Hudson, in 1980.) "So there's a part of me that goes, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right. And I'm going to take the time to really plan it right. ... And it's a lot. Planning a wedding is a lot! I mean, I did a movie about planning a wedding and that was a lot, let alone actually planning a wedding!" the "Bride Wars" star joked. "So, no. Not anytime soon, no."
Hudson has had her hands full raising her two boys. "Ryder just turned 10, which is so crazy and he's such a dude," she said of her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson. "Bing is two and a half and it's just going [by fast]," Hudson added of her son with Bellamy, 35. "He is a drummer. ... That's all he wants to do."
In addition to motherhood and acting, Hudson's latest business venture may also be a reason why her wedding has been on hold. The "Wish I Was Here" actress launched Fabletics, an activewear line, in October 2013.
"It's great, but it's affordable," she told co-host and fitness enthusiast Kelly Ripa of the clothing. "As I get older and start to delve into other aspects of my life, this was something that I really wanted to do to reach women who wanted to make different types of goals for themselves. ... I just think women creating a mind-body experience and making those goals for themselves is super important."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite