Kate Hudson Shows Amazing Abs on Shape Cover, Been Doing Pilates for 15 Years
- Photo: Shape/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Powers Imagery/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young//Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Reuters11 of 16
- Photo: MNAB/NWD/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Rock hard Hudson! Us Weekly got an exclusive first look at Kate Hudson's new interview -- and jaw-dropping photo shoot -- with Shape magazine. In the November issue, the 34-year-old actress shows off her flawless figure, and shares her workout and diet secrets, as well as her hopes for the future of her career.
Wearing only a pink sports bra and tiny black shorts, Hudson flaunts her abs and toned arms and legs on the cover of Shape. Inside the magazine, the mother of two -- sons Ryder, 9, and Bingham, 2 -- gives a glimpse of some her dance moves in a sexy, white cut-out dress and black high-heel booties. Her 15-year devotion to Pilates is what Hudson credits for her hot body.
"It's the basis of what I do for exercise because it's dance-oriented—and, as you saw at the shoot, I love to dance," she tells Shape. "It's my creative outlet. My heart is really in contemporary jazz, but lately I've been ballroom dancing with Derek Hough [from 'Dancing With the Stars']. It's been a real blast."
Even when asked what she would do if she had a day off, Hudson still incorporates exercise into her day. "I'd sleep in for an extra three hours and hope my kids let me," Matthew Bellamy's fiancee shares. "Next, I'd work out and take a sauna. Then I'd probably want to get in the pool with the kids. After that I'd read, followed by watching "Downton Abbey" while eating a big bag of Pirate's Booty. That would be my perfect day."
In addition to working out, Hudson also tries to eat healthy -- but she admits to trying extreme measures from time to time.
"I've eaten in all sorts of different ways over the years. I like to do juice cleanses twice a year for five to seven days, or food elimination cleanses where I just eat superclean," she says. "That's really the only time when I'm very strict. Other than that, I eat everything. I just love food. I love bread. I love pasta."
Taking good care of her health may also help her with her future career. Goldie Hawn's daughter tells the magazine she's not planning on retiring from acting and doesn't worry about aging in Hollywood.
"Not at all. In fact, I'm finding that the parts are more interesting as I get older, which is great because I'm planning to do it for the rest of my life," the "Something Borrowed" actress says. "I remember Kurt [Russell] asking me when I was younger, 'Why are you choosing to act? Because if you're doing it for stardom, it's a very small window. If you're choosing it because you love it, you're in the right profession.' And that's true of any career, actually."
For more of Hudson's interview, pick up the November issue of Shape.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite