Kate Hudson Shows Off Amazing Bod in Tiny Bikini 8 Months After Baby
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet1 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 25
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 25
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 25
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: JERC/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks10 of 25
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News11 of 25
- Photo: Piko Press/Splash News12 of 25
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News13 of 25
- Photo: David Dyson / Camera Press/Retna Digital14 of 25
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News15 of 25
- Photo: FPZ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet16 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage17 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 25
- Photo: BD3/WENN19 of 25
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage20 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage21 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage22 of 25
- Photo: PRX/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' EP on Saturating Market With Too Many Spinoffs: 'TherMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the Superheroes
Bing Bellamy's bodacious mama!
Kate Hudson delivered son Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy on July 10. And now, eight months later, the "Something Borrowed" actress, 33, is more than ready to show off her famous bikini bod, taut and slim as it was before her second pregnancy.
(Bing's older brother is Ryder, Hudson's 8-year-old with ex-husband Chris Robinson.)
In Cancun, Mexico, March 16 with Bing's dad, Hudson's fiance, Matt Bellamy of the band Muse, Hudson showed off her physique in a tiny, black-and-white-striped string bikini as she and her man lolled about in the sand and surf.
How did the Oscar-nominated actress (and daughter of Goldie Hawn) get back in such fighting shape? Dance, dance, dance!
According to a source, Hudson had a dance studio built in her Los Angeles home, complete with a state-of-the-art stereo system, for daily, hourlong dance workouts. "It worked!" raves the insider of Hudson, who's also a fan of cycling. The Oscar nominee also kept to strict portions of protein and veggies, and stopped eating after 7 p.m. "She has no baby fat!" raves the friend.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite