Kate Hudson Shows Off Amazing Bod in Tiny Bikini 8 Months After Baby
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet1 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 25
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 25
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 25
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: JERC/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks10 of 25
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News11 of 25
- Photo: Piko Press/Splash News12 of 25
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News13 of 25
- Photo: David Dyson / Camera Press/Retna Digital14 of 25
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News15 of 25
- Photo: FPZ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet16 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage17 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 25
- Photo: BD3/WENN19 of 25
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage20 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage21 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage22 of 25
- Photo: PRX/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Bing Bellamy's bodacious mama!
Kate Hudson delivered son Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy on July 10. And now, eight months later, the "Something Borrowed" actress, 33, is more than ready to show off her famous bikini bod, taut and slim as it was before her second pregnancy.
(Bing's older brother is Ryder, Hudson's 8-year-old with ex-husband Chris Robinson.)
In Cancun, Mexico, March 16 with Bing's dad, Hudson's fiance, Matt Bellamy of the band Muse, Hudson showed off her physique in a tiny, black-and-white-striped string bikini as she and her man lolled about in the sand and surf.
How did the Oscar-nominated actress (and daughter of Goldie Hawn) get back in such fighting shape? Dance, dance, dance!
According to a source, Hudson had a dance studio built in her Los Angeles home, complete with a state-of-the-art stereo system, for daily, hourlong dance workouts. "It worked!" raves the insider of Hudson, who's also a fan of cycling. The Oscar nominee also kept to strict portions of protein and veggies, and stopped eating after 7 p.m. "She has no baby fat!" raves the friend.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite