Kate Hudson, Son and Beau Watch 'Idol' From Nosebleed Seats
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kate Hudson's guilty pleasure: "American Idol."
The pregnant actress, 31, loves the singing competition so much that she endured the nosebleed seats with son Ryder, 7, and boyfriend Matthew Bellamy to watch Wednesday's show at the CBS lot in Burbank.
From the stage, host Ryan Seacrest joked, "I got to get you better seats. I feel bad you are way up there." Hudson, 31, didn't seem to mind: During the shout-out, the star giggled and playfully covered her face with a bag of Cheetos.
Hudson has ample reason to be so cheerful. Expecting her second child this summer, she's "happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister," a source told Us. (Ryder's dad is her ex-husband, Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes.)
Plus, things are still going great with Bellamy, 32. The couple, who began dating nearly a year ago, just returned from a "babymoon" in Punta Mita, Mexico. "Matt is lovely with her," says an insider. "He's clearly smitten, and they clearly love each other."
Still, the happy pair have no plans to wed. "I don't like putting that sort of pressure on it," she said on the British chat program "The Graham Norton Show." "I don't feel it necessary to get married."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite