Kate Hudson talks wedding plans with Matthew Bellamy, says son plans to wear neon green tux
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Powers Imagery/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
The Oscar nominee made an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Oct. 8, and was quickly grilled about the long-delayed nuptials. Among those impatient for the big day? Her son Ryder Robinson, 9, who has very big plans for the bash.
"Ryder [is pressuring me] a little bit," Hudson admitted. "I think he looks forward more to the party than actually the idea of us getting married. Because he has it really planned out what he's wearing."
And what does this 9-year-old intend on dressing himself in for the big day?
"Apparently he wants to wear a neon green tux," Hudson said laughing. "I'm all for it. He's a bit of a fashion boy."
The "Something Borrowed" star has been married once before, in 2000 to The Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson. The couple welcomed son Ryder in January 2004, but later divorced in November 2008.
Less than two years later, Hudson started dating Bellamy, and the couple gave birth to son Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 2, in July 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite