Kate Hudson talks wedding plans with Matthew Bellamy, says son plans to wear neon green tux
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Powers Imagery/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Aaron McGruder's 'Black Jesus' Somehow Draws Anger From Family GroupMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:10:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet
The Oscar nominee made an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Oct. 8, and was quickly grilled about the long-delayed nuptials. Among those impatient for the big day? Her son Ryder Robinson, 9, who has very big plans for the bash.
"Ryder [is pressuring me] a little bit," Hudson admitted. "I think he looks forward more to the party than actually the idea of us getting married. Because he has it really planned out what he's wearing."
And what does this 9-year-old intend on dressing himself in for the big day?
"Apparently he wants to wear a neon green tux," Hudson said laughing. "I'm all for it. He's a bit of a fashion boy."
The "Something Borrowed" star has been married once before, in 2000 to The Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson. The couple welcomed son Ryder in January 2004, but later divorced in November 2008.
Less than two years later, Hudson started dating Bellamy, and the couple gave birth to son Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 2, in July 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite