Kate Hudson talks wedding plans with Matthew Bellamy, says son plans to wear neon green tux
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Powers Imagery/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Voice' Rebounds, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fall Finale FlatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 8:26:57 AM
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine useMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:49:55 AM
- Jude Law Gets Filthy in 'Dom Hemingway' Red Band Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:43:50 AM
- 'SNL' Promos: Paul Rudd Geeks Out Over One Direction, Can't Remember VaneMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:40:55 AM
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 Debuting on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:37:46 AM
- Ratings: 'Voice' Rebounds, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fall Finale Flat
The Oscar nominee made an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Oct. 8, and was quickly grilled about the long-delayed nuptials. Among those impatient for the big day? Her son Ryder Robinson, 9, who has very big plans for the bash.
"Ryder [is pressuring me] a little bit," Hudson admitted. "I think he looks forward more to the party than actually the idea of us getting married. Because he has it really planned out what he's wearing."
And what does this 9-year-old intend on dressing himself in for the big day?
"Apparently he wants to wear a neon green tux," Hudson said laughing. "I'm all for it. He's a bit of a fashion boy."
The "Something Borrowed" star has been married once before, in 2000 to The Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson. The couple welcomed son Ryder in January 2004, but later divorced in November 2008.
Less than two years later, Hudson started dating Bellamy, and the couple gave birth to son Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 2, in July 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite