Kate Hudson talks wedding plans with Matthew Bellamy, says son plans to wear neon green tux
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Powers Imagery/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The Oscar nominee made an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Oct. 8, and was quickly grilled about the long-delayed nuptials. Among those impatient for the big day? Her son Ryder Robinson, 9, who has very big plans for the bash.
"Ryder [is pressuring me] a little bit," Hudson admitted. "I think he looks forward more to the party than actually the idea of us getting married. Because he has it really planned out what he's wearing."
And what does this 9-year-old intend on dressing himself in for the big day?
"Apparently he wants to wear a neon green tux," Hudson said laughing. "I'm all for it. He's a bit of a fashion boy."
The "Something Borrowed" star has been married once before, in 2000 to The Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson. The couple welcomed son Ryder in January 2004, but later divorced in November 2008.
Less than two years later, Hudson started dating Bellamy, and the couple gave birth to son Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 2, in July 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite