- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Mayer/Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: RM7/ZJE/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last YearMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Martin O'Donnell, 'Halo' Composer, Fired by Bungie 'Without CausMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:53:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Reviews: Is the Johnny Depp Thriller Trippy or Tedious?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:17:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last Year
By Kat Giantis
Kate Hudson's love life may be coming full circle. Since her 2006 bust-up with Black Crowes front man Chris Robinson, the star has dated athletes (Alex Rodriguez, Lance Armstrong) and actors (Owen Wilson, Dax Shepard), but now she appears to be back to rockers.
Seems Kate winged to Paris over the weekend to take in a show by British band Muse, whose lead singer, Matthew Bellamy, she has been linked to for more than a month.
RELATED: Kate photos galore
The central location was either a personal preference (i.e., she likes to mix with the hoi polloi for that real concert experience) or a sign that things aren't yet that serious between the two (i.e., he didn't secure her a primo, I'm-with-the-band spot at the side of the stage).
We're leaning toward the former, because on Sunday, the pair got in some quality time as they strolled around the City of Light.
"They seemed very much a couple," a spy tells the mag. "Just walking together, enjoying the sunshine."
RELATED: Kate and more celebrity eye candy
Hudson, 31, and Bellamy, 32, did their best to stay low-key during their outing. After a late lunch at a restaurant on the Left Bank, they made their exit through the back door to avoid paparazzi staked out in front.
Perhaps they learned their lesson last week, when shutterbugs caught them leaving a New York eatery (click through the photos at left to see them together).
Bellamy is also getting a taste of the A-list circle Kate runs in. According to People, they bumped into Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper while breaking bread with pals at a small, off-the-beaten-track bistro on Sunday night.
Zellweger and Cooper, who have spent the last few days fending off engagement rumors, joined the group, and the mop-topped Oscar winner was later seen having a "private chat" with Hudson in the corner of the restaurant. No word on what their girl talk was about.
Kate, who is mom to 6-year-old son Ryder (with Robinson), reportedly met the Muse singer-songwriter while making the scene at the Coachella music festival in April.
"It's very new," a snitch told Us Weekly a couple weeks back. "It could be a fling. It's hard to keep up with her dating habits."
It's interesting to note that Hudson and Bellamy are both on the rebound after suffering through breakups late last year. She split from A-Rod after acting as his personal cheerleading section for seven months; he parted ways with fiancée Gaia Polloni, an Italian psychologist, after about eight years of coupledom.
And something that Bellamy might want to keep in mind: Kate admitted to David Letterman last week that her biological clock is ticking like Big Ben, bubbling, "I can't wait to have more kids."
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite