Kate Hudson's son Ryder Robinson, 9, sports pink and blue hair
- Photo: TC/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: WENN3 of 10
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: .6 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Valerie Macon/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: LP1/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
Ryder Robinson is a rebel in the making! Kate Hudson's 9-year-old son with her ex-husband, Chris Robinson, rocked pink and blue streaks in his hair while bonding with grandparents Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell over lunch in Malibu, Calif., on May 11.
Though the actress was nowhere in sight, Ryder had plenty of fun with his other famous relatives. After a family meal, Hawn and Russell bought their grandson some educational games at Toy Crazy. Uncles Oliver Hudson (with son Bodhi, 2) and Wyatt Russell also joined in on the fun.
In mid-April, 34-year-old Kate opened up to Us Weekly about her eldest son's creative passions. "Ryder makes things, so he's made me this beautiful tree out of sticks, and he took shells and painted them and made them the leaves of the tree. He's quite an artist, so he made painted butterflies and gave them to me," said the star (also mom to 22-month-old son Bingham with her fiancé, Matthew Bellamy). "And he likes to make me jewelry. He's made me some bracelets that are just adorable!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite