Kate Hudson's Words of Wisdom: Botox Is Great, Men Are SimpleRelated: Hot Gossip, Kate Hudson
- Photo: David Slijper/Elle1 of 7
- Photo: Raf-TDX-Sasha/X172 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Reece/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Calabrese, Perkins/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Kate Hudson isn't worried about aging gracefully, because when Father Time comes a-calling, she's ready to freeze him out.
"I was in a press conference once, and someone says, 'So, I can tell you've never had Botox!'" the actress, 30, recalls in the December issue of Elle UK (via the London Daily Mail). "Is that a compliment? Or are you trying to say I'm starting to get wrinkles? I literally was like, 'What?'"
RELATED: See more pics of Kate Hudson
But she won't avoid the needle when the inevitable fine lines begin to appear.
"Everyone's so obsessed with who gets Botox, but it's great! Are you kidding?" Kate enthuses. "The fact that women can avoid going under the knife and get a little Botox treat and not have to worry about it? I'm glad it's there for when it's time."
(Hey, as long as she doesn't end up looking like mom Goldie Hawn's liver-lipped, collagen-addicted character in "First Wives Club," we won't judge.)
Hudson, who poses in ridiculously long eyelashes and plenty of baby oil in the artsy spread accompanying the interview, admits she adores all the fragrant and accessorized aspects of "being a girl," not just the ones that involve injecting toxins into one's face.
"I love clothes and I love the rituals of facials and body treatments, all the stuff girls get, make-up, scarves, hats," she says. "And we're like a tribe. That's just our nature. You get a group of women together and, somehow, we keep it together. I love that we can be that powerful, as a group. Men, you know, it's survival of the fittest."
In between exploring the bonds of sisterhood, Kate has been cheering on centaur-loving New York Yankees beau Alex Rodriguez in the World Series (thus proving her "survival of the fittest" theory). And she admits that she adores men as much as those aforementioned beauty treatments, probably because both are pretty straightforward.
"I love boys ... but I believe they're really simple," she explains. "Every guy likes to say that they're complicated, but they're so easy to figure out. What did that Dr. Laura say? Something like, 'All men want is sex and for you to make them a sandwich.' I thought that was really funny -- and not entirely untrue."
And even though Hudson has been credited as A-Rod's good luck charm on the field, she brushes off engagement rumors that began after she sported a suspicious sparkler on her digit.
"Did you know that it was this one, on my right hand?" kvetches Hudson, who is out stumping for the A-list-packed musical "Nine." "I hear about this and I'm like, 'Why would I even respond? What would I say if you're going to lie about something ridiculous?'"
It's enough to make her reach for a drink. Or maybe not.
Turns out the already-petite and hard-bodied blonde has nixed booze in order to drop 20 pounds to play a cancer-stricken woman who falls for her doctor in the forthcoming flick "Earthbound."
"I love my glass of wine. I love tequila," she says. "To be in New York for two weeks and not have one beverage! I'm not sure I've ever done that."
And when Kate is nosily asked what her scale reads, she good-naturedly confesses, "I'm pretty solid, actually. I'm not, like, 110 pounds. But I'm probably heading towards that."
Read more Hot Gossip
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite