Kate Moss Quashes Pregnancy Rumors By Posing Nude In New York MagazineRelated: Kate Moss
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Despite growing tabloid rumors and recent pictures showing her newly "filled out" physique, Kate Moss insists that she's not pregnant. Now she's stripping down in an interview and photo spread in New York Magazine to prove it.
In the interview, Moss discusses her new lingerie line, saying, "I've just started wearing bras. Not today, but I have been. Great timing for my lingerie collection." She says pregnancy rumors are all due to the few pounds she's gained.
Kate also talks about her plans to co-chair the Metropolitan Museum of Art's annual Costume Institute Gala, bemoaning the fact that last year Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes sailed inside while she was stuck waiting in line, bereft of both cigarettes and alcohol.
Read more of Kate's thoughts and see the pictures at New York Magazine's Web site.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite