Kate Winslet debuts baby bump on red carpet at Toronto Film Festival
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Her bump will go on! Kate Winslet has been fairly low-key since quietly confirming her third pregnancy (her first with third husband Ned Rocknroll) in early June, but on Sunday, Sept. 8, the "Labor Day" actress was candid about dealing with her bun in the oven.
The 37-year-old actress showed off her curvy figure in an elegant, navy Roger Vivier Maxi "Boite de Nuit" gown that drew attention to her growing baby bump. Winslet is already mom to daughter Mia Threapleton, 12, and Joe Mendes, 9, with her ex-husbands, filmmaker Jim Threapleton and director Sam Mendes, respectively.
Winslet and Rocknroll secretly wed in December 2012 after about one year of dating, with the British actress' "Titanic" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio walking her down the aisle.
Speaking to reporters about her third child at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday, Winslet says she actually doesn't want to know the gender of the baby.
"I just didn't want to. It's kicking like crazy today, actually," she said, according to USA Today. "I have actually really been enjoying this pregnancy. It's been good. I was tired in the beginning, but now it all feels okay."
"I've been really good this pregnancy, partly because I was working in the beginning until about 20 weeks," she added of taking care of her body and watching her weight this time around. "I couldn't have it all go to my face. ... I don't know how much I can be bothered to have to lose the weight. It's such a pain in the a--. I'm not one of those people for whom it magically drops off."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite