Kate Winslet debuts baby bump on red carpet at Toronto Film Festival
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Her bump will go on! Kate Winslet has been fairly low-key since quietly confirming her third pregnancy (her first with third husband Ned Rocknroll) in early June, but on Sunday, Sept. 8, the "Labor Day" actress was candid about dealing with her bun in the oven.
The 37-year-old actress showed off her curvy figure in an elegant, navy Roger Vivier Maxi "Boite de Nuit" gown that drew attention to her growing baby bump. Winslet is already mom to daughter Mia Threapleton, 12, and Joe Mendes, 9, with her ex-husbands, filmmaker Jim Threapleton and director Sam Mendes, respectively.
Winslet and Rocknroll secretly wed in December 2012 after about one year of dating, with the British actress' "Titanic" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio walking her down the aisle.
Speaking to reporters about her third child at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday, Winslet says she actually doesn't want to know the gender of the baby.
"I just didn't want to. It's kicking like crazy today, actually," she said, according to USA Today. "I have actually really been enjoying this pregnancy. It's been good. I was tired in the beginning, but now it all feels okay."
"I've been really good this pregnancy, partly because I was working in the beginning until about 20 weeks," she added of taking care of her body and watching her weight this time around. "I couldn't have it all go to my face. ... I don't know how much I can be bothered to have to lose the weight. It's such a pain in the a--. I'm not one of those people for whom it magically drops off."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite