Kate Winslet flashes wedding ring from husband Ned Rocknroll
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Kate Winslet is a married woman -- and she's got the ring to prove it! Following her secret December wedding to Ned Rocknroll, Winslet stepped out for the first time in Hampshire, England, on Monday and debuted her gorgeous new bling.
Looking casual in thick-framed glasses, a black coat and floral scarf, the actress flashed her wedding band to photographers while grocery shopping. Mrs. Rocknroll's ring appears to be a traditional gold band rather than the popular platinum style.
Winslet, 37, tied the knot with 34-year-old Rocknroll, who is the nephew of Virgin billionaire Richard Branson, in December 2012 after becoming engaged the summer of that year. Her rep confirmed to Us Weekly in a statement that the actress' wedding was "a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family."
This is Winslet's third marriage. She was previously married to director Jim Threapleton from 1998 to 2001; they are parents to daughter Mia, 12. Winslet was then married to director Sam Mendes from 2003 to 2010, and they are parents to son Joe, 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite