Kate Winslet flashes wedding ring from husband Ned Rocknroll
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Kate Winslet is a married woman -- and she's got the ring to prove it! Following her secret December wedding to Ned Rocknroll, Winslet stepped out for the first time in Hampshire, England, on Monday and debuted her gorgeous new bling.
Looking casual in thick-framed glasses, a black coat and floral scarf, the actress flashed her wedding band to photographers while grocery shopping. Mrs. Rocknroll's ring appears to be a traditional gold band rather than the popular platinum style.
Winslet, 37, tied the knot with 34-year-old Rocknroll, who is the nephew of Virgin billionaire Richard Branson, in December 2012 after becoming engaged the summer of that year. Her rep confirmed to Us Weekly in a statement that the actress' wedding was "a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family."
This is Winslet's third marriage. She was previously married to director Jim Threapleton from 1998 to 2001; they are parents to daughter Mia, 12. Winslet was then married to director Sam Mendes from 2003 to 2010, and they are parents to son Joe, 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite