Kate Winslet flashes wedding ring from husband Ned Rocknroll
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- For Marvel, a digital timeline for 75-year historyMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:36:04 AM
- 'Veronica Mars' Reviews Agree It Is Kickstarter Money Well SpentMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:23:00 AM
- TV movie dramatizes LA's 'Grim Sleeper' killingsMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:15:04 AM
- Sony Layoffs Coming Next WeekMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:08:00 AM
- 'Banshee' Boss Greg Yaitanes on Nudity, Violence and Fiscal ResponsibilityMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:02:00 AM
- For Marvel, a digital timeline for 75-year history
Kate Winslet is a married woman -- and she's got the ring to prove it! Following her secret December wedding to Ned Rocknroll, Winslet stepped out for the first time in Hampshire, England, on Monday and debuted her gorgeous new bling.
Looking casual in thick-framed glasses, a black coat and floral scarf, the actress flashed her wedding band to photographers while grocery shopping. Mrs. Rocknroll's ring appears to be a traditional gold band rather than the popular platinum style.
Winslet, 37, tied the knot with 34-year-old Rocknroll, who is the nephew of Virgin billionaire Richard Branson, in December 2012 after becoming engaged the summer of that year. Her rep confirmed to Us Weekly in a statement that the actress' wedding was "a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family."
This is Winslet's third marriage. She was previously married to director Jim Threapleton from 1998 to 2001; they are parents to daughter Mia, 12. Winslet was then married to director Sam Mendes from 2003 to 2010, and they are parents to son Joe, 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Rita Ora, Kristen Bell, and Britney Spears all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley, Theo James and more from the cast of "Divergent" talk about their tough roles and what they learned.Watch Video »
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite