Kate Winslet flashes wedding ring from husband Ned Rocknroll
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Kate Winslet is a married woman -- and she's got the ring to prove it! Following her secret December wedding to Ned Rocknroll, Winslet stepped out for the first time in Hampshire, England, on Monday and debuted her gorgeous new bling.
Looking casual in thick-framed glasses, a black coat and floral scarf, the actress flashed her wedding band to photographers while grocery shopping. Mrs. Rocknroll's ring appears to be a traditional gold band rather than the popular platinum style.
Winslet, 37, tied the knot with 34-year-old Rocknroll, who is the nephew of Virgin billionaire Richard Branson, in December 2012 after becoming engaged the summer of that year. Her rep confirmed to Us Weekly in a statement that the actress' wedding was "a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family."
This is Winslet's third marriage. She was previously married to director Jim Threapleton from 1998 to 2001; they are parents to daughter Mia, 12. Winslet was then married to director Sam Mendes from 2003 to 2010, and they are parents to son Joe, 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite