Kate Winslet flashes wedding ring from husband Ned Rocknroll
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Kate Winslet is a married woman -- and she's got the ring to prove it! Following her secret December wedding to Ned Rocknroll, Winslet stepped out for the first time in Hampshire, England, on Monday and debuted her gorgeous new bling.
Looking casual in thick-framed glasses, a black coat and floral scarf, the actress flashed her wedding band to photographers while grocery shopping. Mrs. Rocknroll's ring appears to be a traditional gold band rather than the popular platinum style.
Winslet, 37, tied the knot with 34-year-old Rocknroll, who is the nephew of Virgin billionaire Richard Branson, in December 2012 after becoming engaged the summer of that year. Her rep confirmed to Us Weekly in a statement that the actress' wedding was "a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family."
This is Winslet's third marriage. She was previously married to director Jim Threapleton from 1998 to 2001; they are parents to daughter Mia, 12. Winslet was then married to director Sam Mendes from 2003 to 2010, and they are parents to son Joe, 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite