Kate Winslet hides baby bump in black dress, holds husband Ned Rocknroll's hand
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Visual/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDT
Clever, Kate Winslet! While making her way through Heathrow Airport in London on Thursday, Sept. 5, the 37-year-old pregnant actress hid her baby bump from photographers by wearing a loose-fitting, little black dress -- but she couldn't conceal her pregnancy glow.
The Oscar-winning star had a big smile on her face while holding husband Ned Rocknroll's hand as they made their way through the airport. Winslet, wearing sensible flats, further camouflaged her burgeoning belly by accessorizing her short-sleeved dress with a leopard-print scarf and large handbag. The "Mildred Pierce" actress also held her hand over her tummy for even more coverage.
Winslet and Rocknroll, who secretly wed in December 2012, announced in June that they are expecting their first child together. The British beauty is already mom to daughter Mia, 12, and son Joe, 9, from two previous marriages.
The actress has had some practice in the past hiding her pregnancy. She had to cover her belly in July while working on the upcoming movie, "Divergent," in Chicago.
"I'm holding up fine. I'm pregnant, but it's not at the point where it becomes impossible," Winslet told USA Today while on set, icing her feet at the time. "Sometimes you just have to roll with it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite