Kate Winslet Hits Mexico in Bikini After Split
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dave Allocca / StarPix/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
The best way to get over a breakup? A vacation.
On Monday - the same day she announced her split from husband of nearly seven years, her Revolutionary Road director Sam Mendes -- Kate Winslet was spotted in a bikini on a boat in Mexico with her two children, Joe, 6 and Mia, 9.
In a statement, lawyers said that Winslet, 34, and Mendes, 44 -- who wed in 2003 -- split earlier this year and that it was "entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement."
A source tells UsMagazine.com that the couple's "work schedules were too intense. They just couldn't make it work."
Adds the insider, "They were never together. They are both so work-oriented that they found it hard to find time together."
Winslet was previously wed to Jim Threapleton.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite