Kate Winslet Hits Mexico in Bikini After Split
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dave Allocca / StarPix/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
The best way to get over a breakup? A vacation.
On Monday - the same day she announced her split from husband of nearly seven years, her Revolutionary Road director Sam Mendes -- Kate Winslet was spotted in a bikini on a boat in Mexico with her two children, Joe, 6 and Mia, 9.
In a statement, lawyers said that Winslet, 34, and Mendes, 44 -- who wed in 2003 -- split earlier this year and that it was "entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement."
A source tells UsMagazine.com that the couple's "work schedules were too intense. They just couldn't make it work."
Adds the insider, "They were never together. They are both so work-oriented that they found it hard to find time together."
Winslet was previously wed to Jim Threapleton.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite