Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz Form 'Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League'
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: Craig McDean/St. John/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP4 of 25
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 25
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: WENN9 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 25
- Photo: Bowers/Getty Images North America11 of 25
- Photo: Carlos Alvarez/GettyImages.com12 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 25
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: Carlos Diaz/Retna Ltd.16 of 25
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP17 of 25
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.18 of 25
- Photo: St. John/Promotional19 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com20 of 25
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com22 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP23 of 25
- Photo: WireImage24 of 25
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Embracing her curves is nothing new to Kate Winslet, but now the actress is taking a stand against the pressure in Hollywood for women to undergo cosmetic surgery.
The 35-year-old actress told London's The Telegraph that she and fellow British Oscar winners Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz have formed what she describes as the "British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League."
"I will never give in," she said. "It goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty."
While the women's resolve not to go under the knife is real, their league might be more of a way to speak out against ageism than an active organization.
"I am an actress. I don't want to freeze the expression of my face," Winslet said.
Thompson, 52, agreed. "I'm not fiddling about with myself," she exclaimed. "We're in this awful youth-driven thing now where everybody needs to look 30 at 60."
Newly married Weisz, 41, said that people "who look too perfect don't look sexy or particularly beautiful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite