Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz Form 'Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League'
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: Craig McDean/St. John/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP4 of 25
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 25
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: WENN9 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 25
- Photo: Bowers/Getty Images North America11 of 25
- Photo: Carlos Alvarez/GettyImages.com12 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 25
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: Carlos Diaz/Retna Ltd.16 of 25
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP17 of 25
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.18 of 25
- Photo: St. John/Promotional19 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com20 of 25
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com22 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP23 of 25
- Photo: WireImage24 of 25
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Embracing her curves is nothing new to Kate Winslet, but now the actress is taking a stand against the pressure in Hollywood for women to undergo cosmetic surgery.
The 35-year-old actress told London's The Telegraph that she and fellow British Oscar winners Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz have formed what she describes as the "British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League."
"I will never give in," she said. "It goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty."
While the women's resolve not to go under the knife is real, their league might be more of a way to speak out against ageism than an active organization.
"I am an actress. I don't want to freeze the expression of my face," Winslet said.
Thompson, 52, agreed. "I'm not fiddling about with myself," she exclaimed. "We're in this awful youth-driven thing now where everybody needs to look 30 at 60."
Newly married Weisz, 41, said that people "who look too perfect don't look sexy or particularly beautiful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite