Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz Form 'Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League'
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: Craig McDean/St. John/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP4 of 25
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 25
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: WENN9 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 25
- Photo: Bowers/Getty Images North America11 of 25
- Photo: Carlos Alvarez/GettyImages.com12 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 25
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: Carlos Diaz/Retna Ltd.16 of 25
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP17 of 25
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.18 of 25
- Photo: St. John/Promotional19 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com20 of 25
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com22 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP23 of 25
- Photo: WireImage24 of 25
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Embracing her curves is nothing new to Kate Winslet, but now the actress is taking a stand against the pressure in Hollywood for women to undergo cosmetic surgery.
The 35-year-old actress told London's The Telegraph that she and fellow British Oscar winners Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz have formed what she describes as the "British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League."
"I will never give in," she said. "It goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty."
While the women's resolve not to go under the knife is real, their league might be more of a way to speak out against ageism than an active organization.
"I am an actress. I don't want to freeze the expression of my face," Winslet said.
Thompson, 52, agreed. "I'm not fiddling about with myself," she exclaimed. "We're in this awful youth-driven thing now where everybody needs to look 30 at 60."
Newly married Weisz, 41, said that people "who look too perfect don't look sexy or particularly beautiful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite