- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures1 of 10
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 10
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Mirrorpix / Splash News/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Mirrorpix/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
By Kat Giantis
There's nothing like a piping hot piece of chiseled, perfectly aged beefcake to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. A glowing Kate Winslet was beaming from ear-to-ear Monday night in Madrid as she stepped out with British model Louis Dowler for a photography fete at the San Sebastian International Film Festival.
Sheathed in a black, one-shouldered minidress, the Oscar-winning actress kept in constant physical contact with Dowler, who looked runway-ready in a black suit, strategically unbuttoned crisp white shirt and just the right amount of stubble (click through the pictures at left for some touchy-feely highlights from their night out, along with a make-out moment and more).
RELATED: Celebrity modelizers
The pair, both 34, hugged, held hands, laughed and exchanged loving looks as they mixed and mingled at an exhibit featuring the work of famed photographer Mario Testino. Even when they hopped into the backseat a waiting car at the end of the evening, they kept their digits firmly entwined.
This latest lovey-dovey appearance by Winslet and Dowler is their most public to date, although they have been previously snapped cozying up in London and Paris.
RELATED: Kate's many looks
The outing also comes on the heels of a report from the London Daily Mail that claims Kate, who reportedly began dating Louis in May, has asked him to relocate to Chicago with her while she shoots the Steven Soderbergh-directed thriller "Contagion."
"Kate hates the idea of having a long-distance relationship, even for a short period of time," says a source. "They are absolutely smitten. They loathe being apart and so are taking their romance to the next level."
Another thing Winslet is taking to the next level: maintaining an amicable relationship with soon-to-be ex-husband Sam Mendes, with whom she split in March.
On Sunday, the former couple was photographed in New York as they cheered on 6-year-old son Joe during his soccer game.
Read more Hot Gossip
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite