Katherine Heigl Reveals Why She'll Never Cheat on Husband
- Photo: AB1/Wonderwall1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: CB/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: GONZALO/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Don't expect to catch Katherine Heigl in a torrid affair with another man!
In the actress's latest iVillage blog post, the 33-year-old "One for the Money" star says she's never been tempted to cheat on her husband of four years, singer Josh Kelley, 31.
"I have no desire to physically hook up with any man other than my husband and have been a serial monogamist from the moment of my first serious relationship at 20," Heigl writes. "I have never been able to connect with a man sexually without it becoming emotional, without giving a piece of my heart and soul to that connection."
The actress and mom to Naleigh, 3, says she's "always loved the idea of Samantha on 'Sex and the City,' but it just isn't how I'm built."
"I understand that every human being on earth wonders if the grass might be greener in other pastures, but I could never imagine myself really going there or really wanting to," Heigl explains. "I guess the relationship I'm in is so consuming that the idea of a dalliance with another man sounds exhausting."
"It's hard enough to make one connection work," she writes. "I can't imagine, even for four days, splitting myself between two!"
Heigl admits that her marriage isn't perfect, but they "stand by each other" and "respect each other's thoughts, ideas, passions and fears."
"We've had some pretty explosive fights over the years trying to make our marriage work, but it's been worth it," Heigl adds. "I do not want to live my life without Josh in it and will do everything I can to make sure I don't have to -- except give him the freedom to don a costume and mask and bang some other chick."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite