Katherine Heigl Reveals Why She'll Never Cheat on Husband
- Photo: AB1/Wonderwall1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: CB/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: GONZALO/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Don't expect to catch Katherine Heigl in a torrid affair with another man!
In the actress's latest iVillage blog post, the 33-year-old "One for the Money" star says she's never been tempted to cheat on her husband of four years, singer Josh Kelley, 31.
"I have no desire to physically hook up with any man other than my husband and have been a serial monogamist from the moment of my first serious relationship at 20," Heigl writes. "I have never been able to connect with a man sexually without it becoming emotional, without giving a piece of my heart and soul to that connection."
The actress and mom to Naleigh, 3, says she's "always loved the idea of Samantha on 'Sex and the City,' but it just isn't how I'm built."
"I understand that every human being on earth wonders if the grass might be greener in other pastures, but I could never imagine myself really going there or really wanting to," Heigl explains. "I guess the relationship I'm in is so consuming that the idea of a dalliance with another man sounds exhausting."
"It's hard enough to make one connection work," she writes. "I can't imagine, even for four days, splitting myself between two!"
Heigl admits that her marriage isn't perfect, but they "stand by each other" and "respect each other's thoughts, ideas, passions and fears."
"We've had some pretty explosive fights over the years trying to make our marriage work, but it's been worth it," Heigl adds. "I do not want to live my life without Josh in it and will do everything I can to make sure I don't have to -- except give him the freedom to don a costume and mask and bang some other chick."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite