Katherine Heigl Reveals Why She'll Never Cheat on Husband
- Photo: AB1/Wonderwall1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: CB/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: GONZALO/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault chargesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:02:34 AM
- Film Violence in PG-13 Often Comes With Sex and Drinking, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:50:32 AM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault charges
Don't expect to catch Katherine Heigl in a torrid affair with another man!
In the actress's latest iVillage blog post, the 33-year-old "One for the Money" star says she's never been tempted to cheat on her husband of four years, singer Josh Kelley, 31.
"I have no desire to physically hook up with any man other than my husband and have been a serial monogamist from the moment of my first serious relationship at 20," Heigl writes. "I have never been able to connect with a man sexually without it becoming emotional, without giving a piece of my heart and soul to that connection."
The actress and mom to Naleigh, 3, says she's "always loved the idea of Samantha on 'Sex and the City,' but it just isn't how I'm built."
"I understand that every human being on earth wonders if the grass might be greener in other pastures, but I could never imagine myself really going there or really wanting to," Heigl explains. "I guess the relationship I'm in is so consuming that the idea of a dalliance with another man sounds exhausting."
"It's hard enough to make one connection work," she writes. "I can't imagine, even for four days, splitting myself between two!"
Heigl admits that her marriage isn't perfect, but they "stand by each other" and "respect each other's thoughts, ideas, passions and fears."
"We've had some pretty explosive fights over the years trying to make our marriage work, but it's been worth it," Heigl adds. "I do not want to live my life without Josh in it and will do everything I can to make sure I don't have to -- except give him the freedom to don a costume and mask and bang some other chick."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite