Katherine Heigl Explains Hot Tub Incident
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: ESC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Cheyenne Ellis/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Hot tub trouble for Heigl! On Wednesday, it was reported that Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley called the cops Tuesday night after an irate neighbor loudly objected to their low-key makeout session in a hot tub at their L.A.-area home.
Now, the "Life As We Know It" actress, 31, is coming clean about what exactly went down.
"It's such a bummer," Heigl said of the incident during a Thursday radio appearance on On-Air With Ryan Seacrest. "Everyone else in the neighborhood is so awesome. This guy is always screaming at us." She told Seacrest the trouble began around 8:30 p.m. when she and Kelley, 30, put their 20-month-old daughter Naleigh to bed and settled into the tub for some romantic "chilling out" time. (Rocker Kelley had been away on tour; Heigl said she even wore her "most ridiculous bikini" for the occasion.)
But the love-fest didn't get raunchy, she insisted. "We were totally just making out," Heigl claimed. "It was so PG, we're not idiots!"
Plus, they kept things quiet, she explained, talking softly and listening to Kelley's new album at low volume. Nevertheless, their next door neighbor started "screaming at us to go inside," she said. "And I'm like, 'I've had enough of this. This is ridiculous, this is harassment!'"
The duo then alerted their security, who called local police. Cops visited with their angry neighbor and then stopped by the Heigl-Kelley residence. "At that point we were a couple cocktails in," Heigl said of their chat. The actress laughed at the online video and photos of "Josh and I in our bathing suits talking to the cops. We are the most boring couple in Hollywood and [this is] the most scandalous thing we've ever done!"
Despite their neighbor's frequent complaints, "We are the most mellow people ever," Heigl insisted. "Maybe I'll have six friends over and they'll leave by 11, that's the worst party I've ever had."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite