Katherine Heigl: I Would 'Love' to Have Another Baby
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Is Katherine Heigl's 17-month-old daughter, Naleigh, about to become a big sister?
"We would love to have a second child, adopted or biological," Heigl told Germany's Gala magazine. "We're not ruling it out."
Moved by the devastation that occurred in Haiti earlier this year, Heigl hopes to provide a better life for one of the children affected by the earthquake.
"Just look at Haiti. There's so many parentless children," she said. "It breaks my heart. I want to help."
It wouldn't be the first time Heigl and her husband, Josh Kelley, have adopted from overseas.
The "Killers" actress, 31, adopted Naleigh, a special needs child from South Korea, in 2009. Heigl later revealed that she named her baby after her mother, Nancy, and her sister, Margaret Leigh, who was also adopted from Korea.
"I'm very grateful to be a mom," Heigl tells UsMagazine.com. "It's changed my whole perspective in a good way."
But when Heigl and Kelley do add to their brood, don't expect the couple's children to grow up like most Hollywood tots.
"I don't want [Naleigh] to have a Beemer on her 16th birthday or spend the summer at a beach house with friends," Heigl said last month. "You want a beach house, you pay for it."
As for when the adoption might take place, Heigl is still unsure.
"I often plunge into things and hope everything will be all right," she says, adding that it would be nice to have "a little friend" for her daughter.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite