- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Steven Soderbergh Clarifies 'Retirement' Plans: He's Just Moving to TVMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:45:49 AM
- Jon Stewart Says Founding Fathers Cooler With 'Prisoner Mistreatment' Than &apMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:36:26 AM
- Steely Cotillard shines in 'The Immigrant'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:00:14 AM
- Tavis Smiley marks 10th year on PBSMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:30:42 AM
- News Corp. Board Approves Split, Newspaper Division Valued Much Lower than StudiosMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:26:57 AM
- Steven Soderbergh Clarifies 'Retirement' Plans: He's Just Moving to TV
Is Katherine Heigl's 17-month-old daughter, Naleigh, about to become a big sister?
"We would love to have a second child, adopted or biological," Heigl told Germany's Gala magazine. "We're not ruling it out."
Moved by the devastation that occurred in Haiti earlier this year, Heigl hopes to provide a better life for one of the children affected by the earthquake.
"Just look at Haiti. There's so many parentless children," she said. "It breaks my heart. I want to help."
It wouldn't be the first time Heigl and her husband, Josh Kelley, have adopted from overseas.
The "Killers" actress, 31, adopted Naleigh, a special needs child from South Korea, in 2009. Heigl later revealed that she named her baby after her mother, Nancy, and her sister, Margaret Leigh, who was also adopted from Korea.
"I'm very grateful to be a mom," Heigl tells UsMagazine.com. "It's changed my whole perspective in a good way."
But when Heigl and Kelley do add to their brood, don't expect the couple's children to grow up like most Hollywood tots.
"I don't want [Naleigh] to have a Beemer on her 16th birthday or spend the summer at a beach house with friends," Heigl said last month. "You want a beach house, you pay for it."
As for when the adoption might take place, Heigl is still unsure.
"I often plunge into things and hope everything will be all right," she says, adding that it would be nice to have "a little friend" for her daughter.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite