Katherine Heigl: I'll Never Have a Body Like Jen Aniston or Jessica Alba
- Photo: AB1/Wonderwall1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Elle15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Katherine Heigl is among a bevy of A-list stunners -- Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and many others -- in the huge ensemble comedy "New Year's Eve."
But the actress, 33, tells the British edition of Cosmopolitan that she feels set apart from those women for at least one reason: her body.
"I was 20 pounds heavier and wanted to look like those girls with fantastically beautiful bodies like Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Alba, but I just couldn't lose the weight," Heigl admits to the mag. But she's OK with that!
"It's only now that I realize how hard those girls work for their bodies, and what level of commitment they make to do that," she says. The yoga, personal training sessions and painstakingly planned meals that make Aniston and Alba's bods world-famous just aren't for her, she explains. "I'm too lazy, and I like food and I like my free time too much to spend it working out!"
Married to musician Josh Kelley for four years -- they share daughter Naleigh, 2 -- Heigl also confides to the mag she's not sure how she'd react if her man had an affair.
"I've been debating this lately. Josh and I always said that cheating would be a deal breaker; there is no second chance. But I've seen friends and acquaintances go through it and they’ve found a way back to the relationship, and a way to forgive each other," says Heigl, whose "New Year's Eve" co-star Berry famously dealt with cheating. "And as much as I would kill him if he cheated because it would destroy me, I have started to question whether, if a mistake were to be made and it was a one-time thing, I would forgive him."
She adds, "Because look at the life we've built together. We have history, we have a child. ... But at the same time, it would be really hard to ever fully trust that person again."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite