Katherine Heigl: I'll Never Have a Body Like Jen Aniston or Jessica Alba
- Photo: AB1/Wonderwall1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Elle15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Katherine Heigl is among a bevy of A-list stunners -- Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and many others -- in the huge ensemble comedy "New Year's Eve."
But the actress, 33, tells the British edition of Cosmopolitan that she feels set apart from those women for at least one reason: her body.
"I was 20 pounds heavier and wanted to look like those girls with fantastically beautiful bodies like Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Alba, but I just couldn't lose the weight," Heigl admits to the mag. But she's OK with that!
"It's only now that I realize how hard those girls work for their bodies, and what level of commitment they make to do that," she says. The yoga, personal training sessions and painstakingly planned meals that make Aniston and Alba's bods world-famous just aren't for her, she explains. "I'm too lazy, and I like food and I like my free time too much to spend it working out!"
Married to musician Josh Kelley for four years -- they share daughter Naleigh, 2 -- Heigl also confides to the mag she's not sure how she'd react if her man had an affair.
"I've been debating this lately. Josh and I always said that cheating would be a deal breaker; there is no second chance. But I've seen friends and acquaintances go through it and they’ve found a way back to the relationship, and a way to forgive each other," says Heigl, whose "New Year's Eve" co-star Berry famously dealt with cheating. "And as much as I would kill him if he cheated because it would destroy me, I have started to question whether, if a mistake were to be made and it was a one-time thing, I would forgive him."
She adds, "Because look at the life we've built together. We have history, we have a child. ... But at the same time, it would be really hard to ever fully trust that person again."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite