Katherine Heigl: Naleigh, 3, Loves Walking in Stilettos!
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Araujo / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Fashionista in training!
Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley's daughter Naleigh is only three years old, but she's already walking better in high heels than her famous mom!
"I had my stylist over and we were working on my outfit tonight, and we had a slew of beautiful shoes, jewelry and clothes," Heigl, 32, told Us Weekly Monday at ELLE Magazine's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in NYC. "Naleigh loves clothes. She's a total girly girl, and she put on these crazy stiletto shoes and could walk in them!"
"She's three years old and her foot is this big, but she could like walk around in these stilettos that I think are impossible to walk in," the "Knocked Up" actress laughed.
Heigl told Us Naleigh is "really chatty now" and even gets "this whole attitude."
"Not a bad attitude," she clarified. "But like a very grownup, saucy attitude that blows my mind. I don't know where she's picking it up, and I hope it's not from me! That would be very upsetting."
But even though Naleigh is a total girly girl, she actually prefers dad over mom.
"She's a really daddy's girl, so she's always liked [Josh] better than me," Heigl laughed. "[But] she has these moments where she just wants me, and there's nothing more heartbreaking and beautiful than that moment where she calls for me."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite