Katherine Heigl: Naleigh, 3, Loves Walking in Stilettos!
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Araujo / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Fashionista in training!
Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley's daughter Naleigh is only three years old, but she's already walking better in high heels than her famous mom!
"I had my stylist over and we were working on my outfit tonight, and we had a slew of beautiful shoes, jewelry and clothes," Heigl, 32, told Us Weekly Monday at ELLE Magazine's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in NYC. "Naleigh loves clothes. She's a total girly girl, and she put on these crazy stiletto shoes and could walk in them!"
"She's three years old and her foot is this big, but she could like walk around in these stilettos that I think are impossible to walk in," the "Knocked Up" actress laughed.
Heigl told Us Naleigh is "really chatty now" and even gets "this whole attitude."
"Not a bad attitude," she clarified. "But like a very grownup, saucy attitude that blows my mind. I don't know where she's picking it up, and I hope it's not from me! That would be very upsetting."
But even though Naleigh is a total girly girl, she actually prefers dad over mom.
"She's a really daddy's girl, so she's always liked [Josh] better than me," Heigl laughed. "[But] she has these moments where she just wants me, and there's nothing more heartbreaking and beautiful than that moment where she calls for me."
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite