Katherine Heigl: Naleigh, 3, Loves Walking in Stilettos!
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Araujo / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Fashionista in training!
Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley's daughter Naleigh is only three years old, but she's already walking better in high heels than her famous mom!
"I had my stylist over and we were working on my outfit tonight, and we had a slew of beautiful shoes, jewelry and clothes," Heigl, 32, told Us Weekly Monday at ELLE Magazine's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in NYC. "Naleigh loves clothes. She's a total girly girl, and she put on these crazy stiletto shoes and could walk in them!"
"She's three years old and her foot is this big, but she could like walk around in these stilettos that I think are impossible to walk in," the "Knocked Up" actress laughed.
Heigl told Us Naleigh is "really chatty now" and even gets "this whole attitude."
"Not a bad attitude," she clarified. "But like a very grownup, saucy attitude that blows my mind. I don't know where she's picking it up, and I hope it's not from me! That would be very upsetting."
But even though Naleigh is a total girly girl, she actually prefers dad over mom.
"She's a really daddy's girl, so she's always liked [Josh] better than me," Heigl laughed. "[But] she has these moments where she just wants me, and there's nothing more heartbreaking and beautiful than that moment where she calls for me."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite