Katherine Heigl: Naleigh, 3, Loves Walking in Stilettos!
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Araujo / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Fashionista in training!
Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley's daughter Naleigh is only three years old, but she's already walking better in high heels than her famous mom!
"I had my stylist over and we were working on my outfit tonight, and we had a slew of beautiful shoes, jewelry and clothes," Heigl, 32, told Us Weekly Monday at ELLE Magazine's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in NYC. "Naleigh loves clothes. She's a total girly girl, and she put on these crazy stiletto shoes and could walk in them!"
"She's three years old and her foot is this big, but she could like walk around in these stilettos that I think are impossible to walk in," the "Knocked Up" actress laughed.
Heigl told Us Naleigh is "really chatty now" and even gets "this whole attitude."
"Not a bad attitude," she clarified. "But like a very grownup, saucy attitude that blows my mind. I don't know where she's picking it up, and I hope it's not from me! That would be very upsetting."
But even though Naleigh is a total girly girl, she actually prefers dad over mom.
"She's a really daddy's girl, so she's always liked [Josh] better than me," Heigl laughed. "[But] she has these moments where she just wants me, and there's nothing more heartbreaking and beautiful than that moment where she calls for me."
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite