Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson Reconnect After Her Divorce
- Photo: Wireimage's Kevin Mazur / AP's Evan Agostini/.1 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: Alexander Michael/Retna Ltd.16 of 20
- Photo: Mawson/JKING/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Looks like Katie Holmes is looking to reconnect with some familiar faces after her highly publicized divorce from Tom Cruise.
Katie's former "Dawson's Creek" co-star (and rumored ex-boyfriend) Joshua Jackson recently revealed on the Canadian talk show "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" that he has in fact caught up with Katie since the divorce.
"Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi. How are ya? What's going on?' 'Oh, I had a kid,' 'Yeah that's crazy. I heard,'" he laughs. " ... It was very nice, actually."
And with "Creek" stars James Van Der Beek and Michelle Williams also still very much in the business, Katie herself has said that she wouldn't be opposed to a "Dawson's Creek" reunion.
"It would be fun. I had so much fun working on that show, and I loved everyone so much, and I think about it with such fond memories. A really great group of people," she told "Good Morning America" in November 2011.
According to Us Weekly, Cruise had reportedly nixed the idea of a "Dawson's Creek" reunion while the two were married.
"Tom said absolutely no way and thought going backward would be bad," Us Weekly reported. "[But] Holmes "didn't care how 'low-brow' he [thought] 'Dawson's Creek' is," the source said. "She wanted to do the movie and reconnect with her fans. And have fun."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite