Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson Reconnect After Her Divorce
- Photo: Wireimage's Kevin Mazur / AP's Evan Agostini/.1 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: Alexander Michael/Retna Ltd.16 of 20
- Photo: Mawson/JKING/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
Looks like Katie Holmes is looking to reconnect with some familiar faces after her highly publicized divorce from Tom Cruise.
Katie's former "Dawson's Creek" co-star (and rumored ex-boyfriend) Joshua Jackson recently revealed on the Canadian talk show "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" that he has in fact caught up with Katie since the divorce.
"Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi. How are ya? What's going on?' 'Oh, I had a kid,' 'Yeah that's crazy. I heard,'" he laughs. " ... It was very nice, actually."
And with "Creek" stars James Van Der Beek and Michelle Williams also still very much in the business, Katie herself has said that she wouldn't be opposed to a "Dawson's Creek" reunion.
"It would be fun. I had so much fun working on that show, and I loved everyone so much, and I think about it with such fond memories. A really great group of people," she told "Good Morning America" in November 2011.
According to Us Weekly, Cruise had reportedly nixed the idea of a "Dawson's Creek" reunion while the two were married.
"Tom said absolutely no way and thought going backward would be bad," Us Weekly reported. "[But] Holmes "didn't care how 'low-brow' he [thought] 'Dawson's Creek' is," the source said. "She wanted to do the movie and reconnect with her fans. And have fun."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite