Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson Reconnect After Her Divorce
- Photo: Wireimage's Kevin Mazur / AP's Evan Agostini/.1 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: Alexander Michael/Retna Ltd.16 of 20
- Photo: Mawson/JKING/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Looks like Katie Holmes is looking to reconnect with some familiar faces after her highly publicized divorce from Tom Cruise.
Katie's former "Dawson's Creek" co-star (and rumored ex-boyfriend) Joshua Jackson recently revealed on the Canadian talk show "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" that he has in fact caught up with Katie since the divorce.
"Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi. How are ya? What's going on?' 'Oh, I had a kid,' 'Yeah that's crazy. I heard,'" he laughs. " ... It was very nice, actually."
And with "Creek" stars James Van Der Beek and Michelle Williams also still very much in the business, Katie herself has said that she wouldn't be opposed to a "Dawson's Creek" reunion.
"It would be fun. I had so much fun working on that show, and I loved everyone so much, and I think about it with such fond memories. A really great group of people," she told "Good Morning America" in November 2011.
According to Us Weekly, Cruise had reportedly nixed the idea of a "Dawson's Creek" reunion while the two were married.
"Tom said absolutely no way and thought going backward would be bad," Us Weekly reported. "[But] Holmes "didn't care how 'low-brow' he [thought] 'Dawson's Creek' is," the source said. "She wanted to do the movie and reconnect with her fans. And have fun."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite