Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson Reconnect After Her Divorce
- Photo: Wireimage's Kevin Mazur / AP's Evan Agostini/.1 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: Alexander Michael/Retna Ltd.16 of 20
- Photo: Mawson/JKING/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Looks like Katie Holmes is looking to reconnect with some familiar faces after her highly publicized divorce from Tom Cruise.
Katie's former "Dawson's Creek" co-star (and rumored ex-boyfriend) Joshua Jackson recently revealed on the Canadian talk show "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" that he has in fact caught up with Katie since the divorce.
"Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi. How are ya? What's going on?' 'Oh, I had a kid,' 'Yeah that's crazy. I heard,'" he laughs. " ... It was very nice, actually."
And with "Creek" stars James Van Der Beek and Michelle Williams also still very much in the business, Katie herself has said that she wouldn't be opposed to a "Dawson's Creek" reunion.
"It would be fun. I had so much fun working on that show, and I loved everyone so much, and I think about it with such fond memories. A really great group of people," she told "Good Morning America" in November 2011.
According to Us Weekly, Cruise had reportedly nixed the idea of a "Dawson's Creek" reunion while the two were married.
"Tom said absolutely no way and thought going backward would be bad," Us Weekly reported. "[But] Holmes "didn't care how 'low-brow' he [thought] 'Dawson's Creek' is," the source said. "She wanted to do the movie and reconnect with her fans. And have fun."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite