- Photo: Ann Taylor/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: TV/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 5
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
Work it, Katie Holmes!
Although it's now unclear when viewers will see her as Jackie O in the high-profile miniseries "The Kennedys" -- the History Channel has decided not to air it, and other cable networks have so far declined to pick it up -- the actress, 33, looks every bit the fashion icon as the new face of Ann Taylor.
In the first ad from the campaign, the star gives a sultry look to the camera wearing a sophisticated blue pantsuit.
She told Women's Wear Daily of the brand, "I applaud women who are doing their best to be the best versions of themselves and who are working really hard. And I'm glad that there is a store like Ann Taylor that can offer amazing styles for the many different roles that women play."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite