Katie Holmes Debuts Sultry Ann Taylor Ad
- Photo: Ann Taylor/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: TV/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 5
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Work it, Katie Holmes!
Although it's now unclear when viewers will see her as Jackie O in the high-profile miniseries "The Kennedys" -- the History Channel has decided not to air it, and other cable networks have so far declined to pick it up -- the actress, 33, looks every bit the fashion icon as the new face of Ann Taylor.
In the first ad from the campaign, the star gives a sultry look to the camera wearing a sophisticated blue pantsuit.
She told Women's Wear Daily of the brand, "I applaud women who are doing their best to be the best versions of themselves and who are working really hard. And I'm glad that there is a store like Ann Taylor that can offer amazing styles for the many different roles that women play."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite