Katie Holmes Debuts Sultry Ann Taylor Ad
- Photo: Ann Taylor/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: TV/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 5
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
Work it, Katie Holmes!
Although it's now unclear when viewers will see her as Jackie O in the high-profile miniseries "The Kennedys" -- the History Channel has decided not to air it, and other cable networks have so far declined to pick it up -- the actress, 33, looks every bit the fashion icon as the new face of Ann Taylor.
In the first ad from the campaign, the star gives a sultry look to the camera wearing a sophisticated blue pantsuit.
She told Women's Wear Daily of the brand, "I applaud women who are doing their best to be the best versions of themselves and who are working really hard. And I'm glad that there is a store like Ann Taylor that can offer amazing styles for the many different roles that women play."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite