Katie Holmes Debuts Sultry Ann Taylor Ad
- Photo: Ann Taylor/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: TV/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 5
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Plunders $20.2 Million in Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Network says signal of Egyptian satire show jammedMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Barack Obama Set to Introduce Fox's 'Cosmos' Premiere EpisodeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Grand Budapest Hotel' On Record-Breaking Box Office Tear How Wes Anderson PulledMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 10:41:00 AM
- SXSW: Lionsgate Nabs Rights to Bigfoot Thriller 'Exists'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:21:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Plunders $20.2 Million in Foreign Markets
Work it, Katie Holmes!
Although it's now unclear when viewers will see her as Jackie O in the high-profile miniseries "The Kennedys" -- the History Channel has decided not to air it, and other cable networks have so far declined to pick it up -- the actress, 33, looks every bit the fashion icon as the new face of Ann Taylor.
In the first ad from the campaign, the star gives a sultry look to the camera wearing a sophisticated blue pantsuit.
She told Women's Wear Daily of the brand, "I applaud women who are doing their best to be the best versions of themselves and who are working really hard. And I'm glad that there is a store like Ann Taylor that can offer amazing styles for the many different roles that women play."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite