Katie Holmes' first Bobbi Brown ad: See her beautiful, glam look
- Photo: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Wonderwall8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
Katie Holmes vs. 2013 is looking pretty flawless!
Four months after the 34-year-old actress and designer was named the first celebrity face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, she stars in the inaugural image from the campaign -- with a smoky eye, pink lips, sexy wavy hair and a chunky statement necklace.
The actress and single mom to daughter, Suri Cruise, 6, says that Bobbi Brown's makeup was one of the first brands she used as a young woman. "Her color palettes aren't extreme, so when I first started wearing makeup it felt comfortable and I didn’t feel like I had too much on, which can happen," she says in a statement.
Holmes is also a big fan of Brown herself. "She's an incredible woman. So I'm thrilled on so many levels."
Adds the often fresh-faced star: "I really like her philosophy that makeup makes you feel beautiful. You're already beautiful, but it makes you feel stronger and better. ... It's nice to have products out there that do help you when you haven't slept enough, or if you're going in to a big meeting and you're a little nervous and it might be that tube of lipstick that gives you the extra dose of confidence you need."
"I have yet to meet a woman that doesn’t love lipstick, no matter what she does," jokes Holmes, now ensconced in midtown New York with Suri since her split with Tom Cruise, 50, last year. "It's like the universal equalizer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite