Katie Holmes' first Bobbi Brown ad: See her beautiful, glam look
- Photo: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Wonderwall8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: Zipping Up Glamour Girls With Fashion Captain Tara SwennenMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:29:00 AM
- Fired Black Editor Sues People Magazine for DiscriminationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Kathy Griffin to Minaj: I want a booty challengeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:07:09 AM
- 7 celebrity ice bucket challengesMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:02:19 AM
- Teen Weeper 'If I Stay' Earns $1.1 Million at Thursday Night Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: Zipping Up Glamour Girls With Fashion Captain Tara Swennen
Katie Holmes vs. 2013 is looking pretty flawless!
Four months after the 34-year-old actress and designer was named the first celebrity face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, she stars in the inaugural image from the campaign -- with a smoky eye, pink lips, sexy wavy hair and a chunky statement necklace.
The actress and single mom to daughter, Suri Cruise, 6, says that Bobbi Brown's makeup was one of the first brands she used as a young woman. "Her color palettes aren't extreme, so when I first started wearing makeup it felt comfortable and I didn’t feel like I had too much on, which can happen," she says in a statement.
Holmes is also a big fan of Brown herself. "She's an incredible woman. So I'm thrilled on so many levels."
Adds the often fresh-faced star: "I really like her philosophy that makeup makes you feel beautiful. You're already beautiful, but it makes you feel stronger and better. ... It's nice to have products out there that do help you when you haven't slept enough, or if you're going in to a big meeting and you're a little nervous and it might be that tube of lipstick that gives you the extra dose of confidence you need."
"I have yet to meet a woman that doesn’t love lipstick, no matter what she does," jokes Holmes, now ensconced in midtown New York with Suri since her split with Tom Cruise, 50, last year. "It's like the universal equalizer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite