Katie Holmes' first Bobbi Brown ad: See her beautiful, glam look
- Photo: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Wonderwall8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Katie Holmes vs. 2013 is looking pretty flawless!
Four months after the 34-year-old actress and designer was named the first celebrity face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, she stars in the inaugural image from the campaign -- with a smoky eye, pink lips, sexy wavy hair and a chunky statement necklace.
The actress and single mom to daughter, Suri Cruise, 6, says that Bobbi Brown's makeup was one of the first brands she used as a young woman. "Her color palettes aren't extreme, so when I first started wearing makeup it felt comfortable and I didn’t feel like I had too much on, which can happen," she says in a statement.
Holmes is also a big fan of Brown herself. "She's an incredible woman. So I'm thrilled on so many levels."
Adds the often fresh-faced star: "I really like her philosophy that makeup makes you feel beautiful. You're already beautiful, but it makes you feel stronger and better. ... It's nice to have products out there that do help you when you haven't slept enough, or if you're going in to a big meeting and you're a little nervous and it might be that tube of lipstick that gives you the extra dose of confidence you need."
"I have yet to meet a woman that doesn’t love lipstick, no matter what she does," jokes Holmes, now ensconced in midtown New York with Suri since her split with Tom Cruise, 50, last year. "It's like the universal equalizer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite